Come Join UFP Starfleet And Chill With Us

Find That Post!

Site Contributions

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ironicsilence
Cadet
Visitor

re: looking for advice on Jem'Hadar Dreadnought Carrier [T6]

nah the linked one isnt my build, just the only thing ive been able to find online so have been using it for my research. 

Will poke you next time i have some time to chat as I also have a bunch of questions and such on what to do specialization wise

karmaplasticity
Top Contributor

Is that your build above in the link? It's shitty to say - but if it's a sto builds link, in not even going to go look at it.

Can't stand the hypocrisy of that site's admins. Not to mention the " gotta get the grocery list " mindset the readers of those posts walk away with, and then, something happens. The item they went to get from the store is too out of stock or in other cases, the entire premise of the build is nerfed and then the reader is back right where they started but with a gold plated brick of shit.

Now granted, some things will just have to get and use, there's no other way to get crits on your ship in most cases. But understanding how all the parts fit together and work in tandem is the key to any ship build.

if you serious about hitting 100k -- lets start off by taking what build you have and before spending a penny or changing anything - squeeze out another 20k hidden dps with it.

Just meet me in discord and you can begin your journey. Or like i said. you'll chase down this grocery list of items on some of these builds you see online just to find out things change.

Reply back here with screenshots of your skill tree, spec tree, traits page, bridge officer page, and duty officer page. Probably wont matter at all what's the main ships configuration as far as the gear goes. But you can add that too if you feel it's relevant.

This is the exact reason I never share my builds anymore or talk about my builds in fleet chat. Anymore the only comfort zone i have is explaining how a particular item works and all game systems are intertwined with it. Then after that i'm willing to spend any amount of hours working on other things but as far as making a list of items for others to run out and get is a boat that sailed for me long ago.

It's almost as if someone asked to be a sharp shooter and hit a target 1 mile away, gave the top of the line sniper rifle and top of the line scope. Only to find out that they don't know how to mount the scope, didn't get the right bullets, doesn't know how to load the gun, and most of all, has no idea how to even aim it... 9,000 dollars later it's just a nice place holder on a gun rack.... Let's meet up if you want to begin your journey to 100,000 dps in MANY ways.

ironicsilence
Cadet
Visitor

Hi friends

Looking for advice on how to get the JHDC into the mythical 100k area. So far Ive been planning to base my build off this post

https://www.reddit.com/r/stobuilds/comments/6oz1a4/rommies_lancers_hope_100k_jemhadar_dreadnought/

However would love to hear any insight or guidance you guys might have

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ŲƑƤ ŠţƛƦʄɭƐƐƮ Forum Index -> Ship Builds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: