Come Join UFP Starfleet And Chill With Us

Find That Post!

Site Contributions

View previous topic :: View next topic  
karmaplasticity
Top Contributor

re: Was on Gateway until the bitter end - sad day....

I'll upload a video of me just messing around in the Gateway, and with some divine intervention perhaps, my audio from my mic somehow got set to mute - sooooo no freaking voice audio to explain all sorts of other stuff we can do with the gateway.

The video is kind of neat to me personally. It is because I was a person that was CURRENTLY browsing the gateway when it went down in it's final moments of existence. For 4 or more years i visited that Gateway multiple times daily for one reason or another.  To check up on my fleet, to search my accolade list, to help a fleet mate out, to work on a friends build, to do my homework on fleets before i asked them to join the S.T.A.R. Armada back when that was a huge deal...

Soooo many reasons why i was on gateway - and i was there until the very, last, final, fleeting, moment.... RIP Gateway. I will miss you.....

I'll add the crappy video later for record keeping purpose. Just in the vent that some of you never visited the Gateway.

The End of Gateway

By Ambassador Kael Tue 11 Apr 2017 06:01:01 PM PDT

Captains, the Star Trek Online Gateway system will be shutting down on April 13th, 2017. While some members of the community enjoyed it, the system never garnered enough interest to warrant further support. There are no plans for a similar feature at this time, and we apologize for any inconvenience it’s removal may cause.

karmaplasticity
Top Contributor

re: Was on Gateway until the bitter end - sad day....

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ŲƑƤ ŠţƛƦʄɭƐƐƮ Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: