Since the public knowledge of these commands and their potential uses apparently don’t bother the developers of the game… (http://ift.tt/1vt9FRn)
Here is a list of several ‘known working’ console commands in-game (WORKING AS OF DELTA RISING’S LAUNCH), Some examples, commentary, and Tips on how to learn more.
I take no responsibility for what you/anyone do/does, Or do not do/does with this information.
- /GenAddWindow – Add a window onto the screen
- /GenRemoveWindow – Remove a window from the screen
- /GenSendMessage – Send a message to a gen
- /GenSetValue – Set a number in a gen
/GenSetString – Change a string in a gen
- /GenSetState – Set a UI state
- /GenSetGlobalState – Set a global UI state by id
- /GenSetGlobalStateName – Set global UI state by name
- /GenButtonClick – Click an active button in a gen
- /GenSetText – Set text in a gen
- /GenSetDataItem – Unknown
- /GenSliderSetNotch – Unknown
Near-Complete List of STO Gens and UI elements: http://ift.tt/1qq8I5t
GenSendMessage/GenAddWindow can be used to show a particular UI element, Including area specific ones.
- "/GenSendMessage Bank_Root Show" – Brings up the Player Bank Window
- "/GenSendMessage Guildbank_Root Show" – Brings up the Fleet Bank Window
- "/GenSendMessage Sharedbank_Root Show" – Brings up the Account Bank Window
- "/GenSendMessage Daboui Show" – Brings up the Dabo Minigame Window
- "/GenSendMessage Auction_Root Show" – Brings up the Exchange Window
- "/GenSendMessage Shipchooser_Root Show – Brings up the Ship Selector Window
- "/GenSendMessage Tailor_Root Show – Brings up the Player Tailor Window
GenButtonClick can be used to click an active (not greyed out) button in the given gen.
- "/Genbuttonclick Dabo_Placebet_Button" – Clicks the Place Bet button in the Dabo UI
- "/Genbuttonclick Auction_Buy_Top_Searchbutton" – Clicks the Search button in the Auction Window
GenSetValue can be used to edit any client-side numerical value in the game
- [REDACTED] (Figure this out for yourself ;3)
You can see syntax for each command by typing them in with no arguments.
Most of the inventory windows will only work properly when not in a mission/holding. (Usually only on the ground/in sector space)
Shipchoser only shows your current ship, and selected Shuttle, and can only be switched in between. (Kinda useless as of late…)
Ship/Player Tailor UI will let you modify outfits, but will not let you purchase them.
GenSetValue >CAN< be used to modify any and all client side number values, and ONLY Client Side ones. (Possibly Mini Game scores also)
"/GenSetGlobalState 0 1" loads a bunch of windows, then crashes the game
The commands can be keybound, but some of them don’t work properly when you add keypress modifiers (Mostly GenButtonClick)
"/GenAddWindow LoginWorldSelector_Root" Overlays the login map onto your current map clientside, If you survive the crash… (As seen in http://ift.tt/ZBcq5C)
Most of the gen names can be auto completed when typing them into the chat window
Seriously, what kind of moronic MMO developer leaves auto-complete on?…
Inventory Debug Window:
This opens up a version of the normal inventory window, with the ability to show hidden and unused inventory bags and currencies if correct IDs are specified
List of known Bag IDs:
List of Known Numeric IDs:
Finding Out More:
- Wingrep (For searching files for text in bulk): http://ift.tt/1qq8IlJ
- Mod Tools (For extracting STO’s Package Files): http://ift.tt/1vt9DsC
- Near-Complete List of STO Gens and UI elements: http://ift.tt/1qq8I5t
- Keybinding guide: http://ift.tt/1vt9G7F
- Throw the .Exe in a hex editor and search for strings