Come Join UFP Starfleet And Chill With Us

Find That Post!

Site Contributions

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dana Ralston
Honored Guest

re: Really strange Hilbert spacebar keybind issue

Set up the Hilbert spacebar keybind, modified for PvE, a long time ago when I still played mostly on my laptop. The spacebar.txt file is there, and works just fine.

Now for the weird part - I now play almost exclusively on my desktop, there's no spacebar.txt file present...and yet the keybinds still work.

I faintly remember at one time I wanted to set it up so I didn't have to type the keybind command in every time I wanted to use it, and was looking at a way to set it up permanently. Apparently, I did just that, but I have zero clue on how I actually did it.

To quote Jim Kirk in ST:TWOK: "Must be getting senile..." Any thoughts? (On the keybind, not the senility - I know I suffer from CRS already, thank you. image )

UFP Starfleet - T.J. Loening, A.J. Loening, Jack Collins, M'Ral, Ari Loening, L'Ston, Jadan'Ralst, Josh Connor

Children of Gre'thor - K'Jamda, K'Daral, J'Mensa, Ston'Esana

"The best diplomat I know is a fully activated phaser bank." - Scotty in "A Taste of Armageddon"
karmaplasticity
Top Contributor

re: Really strange Hilbert spacebar keybind issue

All keybinds are saved on server side.

Example: If you head over to a friend or relatives house and install a fresh copy of STo on their laptop/pc and log into your account- your keybinds will still be there and in working order.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ŲƑƤ ŠţƛƦʄɭƐƐƮ Forum Index -> Technical Help All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: