Come Join UFP Starfleet And Chill With Us

Find That Post!

Site Contributions

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Metalpuritan
Cadet
Honored Guest

re: New Lore Quiz Giveaway, April 29th 2:00PM pacific standard

There is an event on the horizon.  I will be hosting a short giveaway event.  The event will be Star Trek lore based.  Trivia may come from but is not limited to Star Trek Online, Star Trek the Original Series, Star Trek the Next Generation, Star Trek Deep pace Nine, Star Trek Voyager, Enterprise, the Original Series movies, the Next Generation movies and maybe more.

However, this is the first time I will be hosting this event, so this one will be short, but I wanted to get it in before the upcoming Item upgrade weekend is concluded.

The Time:  I will begin at 2:00PM Pacific Standard time

The Date:  Saturday, April 29th

The Place:  The S.T.A.R. ARMADA channel

Who is invited:  Anyone and Everyone.

How do you take part?  Be logged in and subscribed to the S.T.A.R. ARMADA channel right here in game, have the channel turned on and be watching it at 2:00PM on Staturday, April 29th.  I will be asking questions there and there alone, all you have to do is answer them.  The first correct answer to each respective question will win the prize. Answers must also be entered in the S.T.A.R. ARMADA channel for them to count.  Questions will be asked and prizes offered until all prizes are exhausted.  I don't care how you obtain the answers, as long as they are correct of course, Google is allowed, as if I could stop you anyway. :S

To join the S.T.A.R ARMADA channel; in your chat box type "/channeljoin S.T.A.R. ARMADA", minus the quotes.

There is only one way to have a chance at winning, that is to play.

I hope to see you there.  Good luck.

Vic Cassano - UFP Starfleet

Metalpuritan
Cadet
Honored Guest

re: New Lore Quiz Giveaway, April 29th 2:00PM pacific standard

Thanks to all who participated, winners and not-winners alike!  This event was more of a success than I had ever imagined.  It was fun too!  I look forward to your participation next time. Keep up with your lore.... or your Google skills!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ŲƑƤ ŠţƛƦʄɭƐƐƮ Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: